EBS Functional System Architect
What we offer?
We develop cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
As the global leader in EBS (electronic braking systems) we are actively managing OEM programs as well as conducting advanced development activities for future systems right here in our global R&D center in the greater Detroit area.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
What you'll do?
- The Braking Systems Functional Architect will be responsible for ensuring the System Architecture meets the functional needs of the braking system. This includes but is not limited to:
- Allocation of braking system requirements to subsystem teams
- System Architecture and Behavior definition in SysML
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis and definition of diagnostic coverage requirements
- Support Functional Safety Fault Tree Analysis and ASIL decomposition
- Balance component function allocations to decouple and optimize system architecture, working with technology teams to ensure a consistent approach
- Ensure system functions and constraints are captured in the System Architecture.
- Tools: Cameo Systems Modeler, IQ-FMEA / IQ-RM, Matlab
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science required. Master’s or higher preferred.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Role: EBS System Functional Architect
Apply for this job now.