Must have a minimum of an HS Diploma or GED. Performs any combination of tasks involved in the fabrication, manufacture, assembly, testing and packaging of medical devices as well as setting up, operating, performing maintenance on and troubleshooting equipment. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. Works within clearly defined SOPs and/or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Zero (0) to one (1) year of manufacturing assembly experience.
- Effective communication skills at a level co-workers and Team Lead/Supervisor can understand.
- Ability to read, write, interpret and comprehend specifications written in English and perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to use basic tools of measurement, such as microscopes.
- Must be able to work flexible and/or extended hours and report to work on a regular, punctual basis.
- Has good attention to detail
- Ability to get along with people and be able to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to rotate into different tasks and responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time. Occasionally the employee may be required to lift or move at least 50 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply for this job now.