Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE OF THE UPSTATE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Overview: If you're looking for a stable career opportunity as a Registered Nurse (RN) with a leading home health organization, look no further. Come work for the company that has been ranked as a TOP WORKPLACE IN SOUTH CAROLINA four years running! We are looking for a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) in beautiful Southern Greenville, SC / Fountain Inn and surrounding areas to assure quality patient/client care and services are provided to in-home clients.
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring God through the enrichment of human life.
Salary: $60,000 - $90,000
Who you are:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse program and an active, unrestricted RN license in the State of South Carolina or compact multi-state license
- One (1) year Med/Surg or Critical Care / IV Therapy experience required.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance and Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
Who we are:
If you're looking for an amazing career opportunity as a Registered Nurse with a leading home health organization, look no further. Come work for the company that has been ranked as a TOP WORKPLACE IN SOUTH CAROLINA four years running! Interim HealthCare of the Upstate has been providing quality care in the region for over 41 years. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect career partner. We provide flexible career assignments that today’s healthcare professionals need to accommodate their lifestyle and priorities. We earned TOP500 Medicare Certified Home Health Provider in the country and have consistently been ranked as a 5-star provider. And, thanks to a state-of-the-art EMR, charting is completed during work hours! Our RNs thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well. Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What you'll do:
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to patients.
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of nursing practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the written Plan of Care.
- Uses clinical decision making to manage an assigned patient population efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).