Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £22,500 - £27,500 per annum
Starting with a salary of £22,500, infectious working culture and excellent transport links, I'm recruiting for a Customer Service Executive to join a market leading, award winning, financial services company who are looking for a sociable, confident, enthusiastic, and outgoing individual to join their rapidly expanding company
Not only do they provide exceptional progression opportunities, you'll have flexible working opportunities that compliments a healthy work life balance. With a recently renovated office environment, your position as a Customer Service Executive will bring the best out somebody who is committed to bringing the best of themselves to work.
As a Customer Service Executive, what's in it for you?
- Starting salary of £22,500
- After 12 months, this will be increased up to £1500
- You'd be working for a market leading reputable company devoted to investing in their people
- Amazing working model - AS LITTLE AS 4 DAYS A WEEK
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Smart casual uniform
- Regular social events, annual awards evenings and incentives - every month they have a monthly 'activity'
- One of the best companies out there in terms of progression as fully funded Training and Development that provides a clear career progression pathway
Customer Service Executive duties are:
- Taking inbound calls and resolving administrative matters for new and existing customers quickly and efficiently providing one call resolution
- Maintaining KPIs to try and ensure that no calls are missed and answered quickly
- Responding to email correspondence within 24 hours
- Ensuring compliance processes are followed at all times
- Committed to providing brilliant customer service to ensure that the integrity of the relationship is maintained
I'd LOVE to hear from you regarding the Customer Service Executive position if:
- You have experience working within a tax and payroll environment
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Current or recent experience working in a customer service or administrative role
- A focused, career driven, confident, outgoing and enthusiastic individual
If you feel you'd be a good fit for the Customer Service Executive position, lets chat on and ask for Jake. Alternatively, send you most recent CV to be considered.