Lifestyle Homes of Distinction, Inc. and related companies
Responsibility for processing vendor invoices and maintenance of all vendor-related information for Lifestyle Homes of Distinction, Inc. and related companies.
Maintain a time-management and priority management system that assists in accurately and professionally completing all tasks as required.
Primary reporting function to CFO and secondary reporting function to Controller.
Office hours: Maintain consistent office hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm) to ensure communication between customers, staff, suppliers, contractors, etc.
Administrative: Performance of the following:
a. Reconcile vendor statements
b. Reconcile credit card statements with receipts
c. Ensure correct balances in vendor accounts
d. Review open purchase orders/work orders in accounting system, ensuring that all open purchase orders/work orders are valid.
a. Entry of accounts payable invoices for all vendors
b. Ensure that Project Managers and Construction Manager are approving invoices in a timely fashion
c. Process check requests
d. Process employee expense reports
e. Assist Controller in preparation of bi-weekly cash flows and preparing checks for all vendors chosen for payment.
a. Complete processing of all vendor invoices
b. Verify that purchase orders/work orders agree to invoices - return to Construction Coordinator if discrepancies are found
c. Guide the work flow of the Accounts Payable assistant and request scheduling from the CFO or Controller if necessary.
d. Suggest improvements to accounts payable or general administrative systems
e. Maintain or coordinate with Administrative Assistant the maintenance of all vendor files and paid invoice files.
f. Assist in effort to maintain positive relationship with subcontractors
g. Oversee new vendor/subcontractor set-up and maintenance
h. Oversee the maintenance of subcontractor general liability and workman’s comp certificates, as well as W9 forms.
i. Assist Controller, CFO, Vice President of Construction or company President with projects as requested
a. Answer telephones as needed to assist Administrative Assistant
b. Ensure NHQ quality standards are followed and maintained
c. Provide input and suggestions for improvement in company policies and procedures and NHQ Quality Manual
d. Make sure the office and lobby are neat and presentable at all times
1. Work with office staff to ensure corporate office is secure at all times.
2. Obtain police reports as required for theft and vandalism.
To ensure the timely and accurate posting of Accounts Payable and the accuracy of vendor balances, thereby helping to also maintain good vendor relationships.
Assist in creating and forming office policies and procedures, which will enable the office to run smoothly and efficiently. This will help to instill confidence in our company from our customers, suppliers, and sub-contractors.
Ultimately the goal is to be uniform and efficient, with high focus on excellent customer service and enthusiasm to help grow Lifestyle Homes Distinction, Inc. and its related companies to their full potential.
Measures of Performance
1. Timely performance of all assigned tasks
2. Accuracy and timely processing of all invoices and payments
3. Accuracy of all vendor, customer, and supplier accounts
4. Organization of vendor files, paid and open invoices and the flow of processing invoices
5. Effective and efficient manner in which company policies and procedures are both developed and followed
6. Maintenance of a personal time-management and priority management system for the completion of tasks assigned
7. Prompt updating of the departmental task management system for all tasks assigned
8. Attainment of NHQ certification by following quality steps outlined in NHQ Quality Manual
9. Cleanliness of work space
Role: Accounts Payable
Apply for this job now.