Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its renowned client in Cork and is currently sourcing Agency Occupational Health Nurses.
Occupational Health Nurse –HSE
The post holder will be required to work on site in The Occupational Health Department in Dr Steevens Hospital, Dublin 8.
Occupational Health staff provides a service for employees who are deployed within a 24 hour demand led service, in a diversity of environments and contexts including clinical and residential settings.
2. Occupational Health Provision includes:
- Prevention – of ill health caused by or exacerbated by work
- Assessment – timely intervention in delivering care for acute and chronic work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Health Assessments – pre employment health assessments and assessments for work to help manage attendance/retirement/related matters
- Rehabilitation –includes helping staff stay in work and return to work post illness.
- Health promotion - - using work as a means to promote and improve health and wellbeing.
- Teaching and training – encourage staff and managers to support staff health and wellbeing.
2. Duties and Key Tasks will include:
- Maintain and secure confidential medical records and systems in accordance with statutory requirements
- Support the occupational health team and ensure compliance with Health and Safety Regulations, statutory and professional standards.
- Pre-employment assessment
- Occupational Vaccination Programme
- Proficiency in phlebotomy
- PC Skills – Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competent clinician with the ability to work on own initiative and occasionally may require work flexibility.
- Adherence to all aspects of Covid-19 Public Health Guidance
- Qualified Registered General Nurse with experience in occupational health setting preferable.
Nursing Job Requirements:
- Recognised third level nursing qualification
- Full registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
For more information call Cpl Healthcare on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to [... Click Apply...]