Meineke of Brooklyn is locally owned and operated, providing quality services to customers and their vehicles. We are currently looking for EXPERIENCED service advisors.
Meineke of Brooklyn is looking for someone who holds key characteristics of being highly motivated and hard working individual. If you are looking to grow with an up and coming organization, then this is your chance.
Minimum 1 year experience as an automotive service advisor.
- Greets customers and answers phone promptly
- Obtains customer/vehicle information
- Clearly reports all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
- Determines and recommends needed maintenance based on age, mileage, and vehicle history
- Prepares complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Monitors the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, completely updating customers frequently
- Verifies that final invoice reconciles with work performed on the repair order
- Explains all completed work and charges to customers
- Ability to grow clientele
- Minimum 1 year experience in a service advisory role
- Knowledge of automobiles
- Positive attitude, anticipate customer needs
- High volume mentality, a strong sense of urgency
- Customer service oriented
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience
- Automotive Service Advisor/Writer: 1 year
Required license or certification:
A busy company in need of an experienced and self-motivated individual to help move the company to its next level. We are looking to build our team with the Best of the Best.
Role: Automotive Service Writer
Apply for this job now.