Secondary Supply Teacher's needed in preparation for the new academic year!
Are you a committed and dedicated Secondary Teacher?
Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school?
Cardiff based secondary schools are looking to recruit qualified Secondary Teacher's to enrich the learning and development of their KS3 & KS4 students. The schools are looking for individuals who are able to create engaging and innovative lesson plans, demonstrate effective teaching practices and strong behaviour management skills.
The positions can range from short-time to full-time and will include planning and assessment, under the guidance of the Head of Department. The successful Secondary Teacher may also be required to provide individual plans for Learning Support Assistants to follow when working on a 1:1 basis with SEND students.
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
*we are now interviewing individual's via video call*
To apply, please contact Zoya on 02920 099 995 or email your CV to #removed#