Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Do you want to work for a highly reputable and growing company, offering an excellent salary and benefits package?
We are actively seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a well-established and growing company in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful business on a permanent basis.
The main duties include:
- Validating purchase invoices for payment against Goods Received and payment terms
- Verifying bank details
- Prepare daily GRN list for cashflow
- Posting invoices & credit notes onto the Purchase Ledger (all currencies)
- Account reconciliation & reconciliation of supplier statements
- Posting & allocating daily payments onto the Purchase Ledger
- Communicating (verbal & written) with suppliers & internal staff to ensure timely resolution of queries
- Create month-end Purchase reserve and provide financial reports as required
Our client is looking for a candidate who has:
- Purchase Ledger experience
- Experience of working in a high transactional volume and fast paced environment
- Good Excel skills
- 20-22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Annual bonus
- Contributory Pension
- Free Parking
- Staff discounts
This is an excellent opportunity, not to be missed!
Apply online now!