Vacancy: Construction Planner
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €90k - €100K + package
3D Personnel's client is a tier one Developer who are presently seeking an experienced Construction Planner to be based in the Dublin region on a permanent basis, the company have many ongoing projects and the Planner can base themselves in locations that suits. This is an exciting opportunity, working with one of the well-established, leading estate developers in Ireland.
The successful Construction Planner will be looking after the construction planning of a number of sites and will include site visits.
As a member of the team, the Construction Planner will play an active role in delivery of assigned projects by facilitating the planning, scheduling and controlling processes. Providing advice, support and clear communication of fact-based answers to key management questions which will aid in intelligent and effective decision making, and must escalate and flag internally where there is risk to the company.
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
- Liaising with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
- Keep the client team up to date on progress to present to the client
- Present information for internal meetings on the project
- Problem solving
- Produce tender plans to support bids
- Engineering or Construction Management Related Degree / Trade Certification (any of these with the right experience)
- 3-5 years' experience / demonstrate ability to develop and implement plans, monitor and control work
- Must be capable of producing project plans from design and commercial information
- Microsoft Project / P6 or Equivalent Planning Software, Microsoft Office tools - Excellent report writing skills
- Time management essential to satisfy demands of busy schedule and reporting calendar