BMW of South Albany is currently seeking talented and passionate Automotive Technicians to consider career paths working with The Ultimate Driving Machine.
If you want more out of your automotive career, please submit an application/resume for consideration. Excellent lifelong career opportunities await!
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Technician include:
• Receiving work assignments
• Test driving vehicles, if necessary, to verify customer complaints
• Diagnosing basic vehicle problems based on customer complaints
• Advising the supervising Technician or Service Writer if additional work is needed
• Staying up to date on all technical bulletins
• Participating in factory sponsored training and programs
• Performing other duties as assigned by the Service Manager
• At least 3 years prior experience as a Technician in a dealership environment
• Basic knowledge of vehicle electronic components, theory, systems, and testing tools and procedures
• Skill in diagnosing and repairing all key vehicle systems and components
• Knowledge of the proper procedures for handling hazardous materials
• Knowledge of the proper procedures for using tools and equipment
• Knowledge of the proper procedures for ensuring the safety of himself, the customer, and coworkers.
• Basic writing skills (to record work performed and recommended future service requirements on RO.s)
• Ability to read and interpret RO.s
• Additionally, must be a reliable candidate with good attendance, work ethic, and time management
Benefits available: • Top pay-Highest in the Industry!
• Medical Insurance
• 401 (K )
• Paid Vacation / Sick
• Fully air-conditioned and heated shop
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.