Family Casual Theme-Industry Leader
Our Company is in search of the very best Kitchen Manager to complete our team! We strongly believe having a qualified and professional Kitchen Manager is one of the main ingredients to our continued success! Apply Today for our location in Milford, CT. Our concept focused on food, service, and atmosphere. We quickly became a favorite with the locals offering outstanding food served in a friendly and a fun atmosphere. The foundation of our "way of life" was a way of doing business. Today, our Company operates over 20 restaurants with even higher standards of quality than ever before. Our system has encouraged and created talent for advancement from within. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity as a Kitchen Manager for our Company located in Milford, CT.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager will ensure 100% concurrence with all company policies and procedures, will make suggestions regarding development, promotion and disciplinary measures affecting team members, and will make hiring and termination recommendations to the General Manager. The Kitchen Manager will ensure food safety and sanitation, will observe food and beverage quality and execution and will perform Quarterly Food Reviews. The Kitchen Manager will perform weekly inventories to make certain proper levels are stocked and to evaluate ordering patterns and changes, will create and receive orders of food and beverages, and will observe and validate daily prep production.
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus plan(s)
- Comprehensive training program
- Medical, dental, prescription drug card, life insurance, and vision
- The Kitchen Manager must have high volume restaurant experience of at least 2 years
- A requirement for the Kitchen Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Kitchen Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- The Kitchen Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the Kitchen Manager
Apply Now - Kitchen Manager located in Milford, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume
Since 2000, Gecko Hospitality and its dedicated Franchise Partners and Recruiters throughout the United States have been pioneers in the hospitality recruiting industry. The value that Gecko Hospitality provides to its Clientele is evident in the advanced networking and technology skills our professional recruiters possess in identifying qualified restaurant professionals.
Role: Kitchen Manager - Family Casual - $52K+
Apply for this job now.