The Paralegals at Cordell and Cordell are an integral part of the law office team. They assist clients & attorneys throughout the litigation process. They are focused, passionate, and committed to providing our clients with the best service possible.
You will be a good fit for this job if…
- You take pride in providing great customer service
- You are a genuinely positive and optimistic person who enjoys working with capable, talented people
- You enjoy working for an organization that is growing
- You enjoy working for people that care about their employees and want to create a great workplace
- You enjoy a nice office setting with a typical 8:30am-5:30pm work shift, Monday through Friday
Responsibilities of the Job
- Answering phones
- Assisting clients
- Drafting pleadings
- Preparing discovery
- Filing documents with the court
- Preparing trial exhibits
- Other administrative and paralegal responsibilities as required
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of family law experience and some pertinent educational background including an Associates or Bachelor's degree in Paralegal Studies
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Professional demeanor and positive communicator;
- Excellent typing skills and computer literacy, including a solid understanding Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel applications;
- Demonstrate proficiency to focus on details, handle multiple tasks, and remain highly organized;
- Go above and beyond on simple requests to make things easier on others
Cordell & Cordell is the largest domestic litigation law firm in the United States serving clients across 36 states with over 100 offices nationwide. We are dedicated to a radical client-centered approach to the services we provide, backed by quality people who can help us succeed. In order to provide a service that is focused on people first, we hire and reward employees who also take pride in creating a world class experience for our customers and our co-workers.
Apply for this job now.