Company: KAMEO RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a cutting-edge technology company, going through an exciting growth journey, designing innovative and inspiring SaaS/ cloud-based solutions.
The successful applicant will work as part of a team who is motivated and enthusiastic, who is looking to build on their current skills and knowledge in a dynamic team environment. If building scalable and exciting solutions for cloud -based technologies based on Microsoft Azure is your passion, please keep reading.
Duties&Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer:
- Work as part of a team of passionatedevelopers who build scalable and exciting solutions for a wide range of clients across the UK.
- Contribute ideas and help shape the work we do, gaining experience on a variety of projects and across a wide range of customers and industries
- Perform several tasks including supporting the business requirements for the provision of internal applications services, delivering an effective support and maintenance service for identified business applications, as well as undertaking the implementation of application development.
- Confident working in an agile environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously, and delivering to an exceptional quality standard.
Requirements for the Full Stack Developer:
- Azure DevOps/ GIT
- C# / ASP.net MVC
- React / Fluent U
- HTML /HTML5 / CSS / CSS3 / Bootstrap
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Responsive design/development
- Knowledge of Restful APIs
- SharePoint, PowerShell, Microsoft Azure
- Agile methodologies, TDD
- SQL, Unit Testing
- Angular / Knockout
- Yeoman, Node.js / Gulp
The qualities we are very interested in are:
- Prior experience within a similar role is required
- Agile and flexible
- You must be confident working in an agile environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously, and delivering to an exceptional quality standard.
- Must be confident working alone
- Happy with a fully remote working job Must have 2 screens, good internet, webcam - good set up, etc
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.