COMPANY: CLAYTON RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £17250 - £23000 per annum
Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
Salary - dependant on experience
My client is a leading North East Based law firm. They have an established history of over 20 years and an excellent reputation for offering high quality service both locally as well as nationally. they have a fantastic opportunity available in their Newcastle office for a conveyancing fee earner
To manage a caseload of residential files from inception to conclusion.
* Interpreting information and informing customers about their mortgage offers.
* Liaising with clients to agree exchange and completion dates.
* Preparation of Completion Statements on both sale and purchase matters ensuring all files conclude with no shortfall and zero balance.
* Chase monies from lender, customers etc.
* Undertake purchase pre-completion searches and interpret results.
* Handle the completion of Completion Day on both sale and purchase transactions where required.
* Previous Residential Conveyancing experience (minimum of 12 months, either managing a caseload or in a support role)
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
* Good data input skills.
* Good team player, but, also ability to work on own initiative.
* Good attention to detail.
* Good organisational skills.
* Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies