We are currently recruiting for an SAP FI/CO Consultant with strong Treasury functional knowledge to join our client who specializes in providing SAP S/4 HANA Solutions to their client base worldwide. They service around 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. This is a great opportunity to work with S/4 HANA on diverse exciting projects and receive continuous training in the latest SAP technologies.
- At least two years experience as a SAP.
- Previously worked in SAP TR Management specifically in Cash Management, Treasury and Risk Management, Bank communication Management and In-House Cash.
- Have previous experience supporting and implementing FI CO solutions.
- Previous experience of SAP PS and TR Management would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Has previously supported SAP users through change implementation
You can expect an attractive salary of £40k - £55K plus bonus, benefits etc.
Would this be of interest to you? If so, please can you send across your CV and details of your salary expectations and notice period.
Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Team Leader - SAP Permanent Recruitment
Linksap Europe Ltd
Registered offices in the UK and Europe
Role: SAP FI/CO (TR) Consultant - Lancashire, United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.