Dynamics AX/D365 Pre Sales Consultant - USA Wide - NO NEED TO RELOCATE
I am urgently recruiting for a skilled Dynamics AX/D365 Pre Sales Consultant to work for my client, a top MS Gold Partner based all over USA. There is no need to relocate, as you can be based US Wide.
The AX Presales Representative is responsible for building and presenting customized product demonstrations of our Microsoft D365 and related ISV products, and explaining, based on a proven track record of implementing similar technologies, the capabilities and uniqueness of our solutions. The Representative will identify and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements, and create value by participating throughout the sales cycle.
The role is characterized by his/her ability to build strong relationships.
In concert with Account Executives and/or Regional Managers, establish credibility and confidence with customers/prospects during sales campaigns.
Help develop and maintain the company s "trusted advisor" status with customers by company s ability to meet customer needs.
Internal Cross Working Relations (Other departments):
Sales and Delivery teams
Bachelor s degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, or Engineering) or degree in Computer Science is required
MBA or Master s degree in a related discipline is preferred.
4 to 8 years of experience in pre-sales or development, and a desire to work in a sales environment.
The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
COMPETENCY / SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess strong relationship-building expertise, creative thinking skills, and exemplary problem-solving abilities.
- Must be experienced in business application software sales, consulting or solution implementation, preferably in a sector industry s vertical market, CRM or ERP (D365) selling environment.
- Must have experience with how to frame Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Power BI, and related technologies in support of presenting Microsoft D365 solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate and present business solutions to customers and prospects is essential.
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Provide solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver presentations internally and externally
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Perform product demos. Ability to demonstrate products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI s
- Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Should be willing to travel 50% or more
- Should have strong background in working within the wholesale distribution industry
- Have experience of doing presales of another product for the distribution segment would be big plus.
- Have prior Dynamics AX and D365 experience
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
Please send your CV and base salary and I will call ASAP to discuss.
Elite IT Recruitment LTD are specialists in Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, D365, Sharepoint, Biztalk, BI, BO, Azure, .Net, SAP, Oracle, JAVA, J2EE
- provided by Dice