As a Specialist, you help create the energy and excitement around our products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers' hands. You understand that we are dedicated to delivering a customer experience that's unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers' needs. And with the support of your team members, you match those needs with the right products.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in a very active environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills and dedication to excellence
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
- You're willing to learn and embrace our unique style of service.
- You have strong people skills—you're approachable, a good listener, and empathetic. * Multilingual ability is a plus.
- You'll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
With aggressive growth, expansion plans and ambitious goals, we lead the Northeast in strategic thinking and execution. Teamwork is the ability to work towards the vision by utilizing direct accomplishments toward organizational objectives.
Role: Immediate Hire - Full Time Sales Assistant
Apply for this job now.