3D Recruit are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join an Older People with a Physical Disability Team, based in Hillingdon (Uxbridge) Greater London. Pay rate is up to £32ph (depending on experience).
This role is for a Locality team Social worker, experienced with Older People and adults with a Physical Disability.
Part of the role will involve taking the role of an enquiring officer as part of Safeguarding Procedures.
Also dealing with assessments, support planning, undertaking reviews and processing direct payments.
- 2 - 3 years post qualifying experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver
- Strong Adults experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure.
- Pay rate: up to £32 depending on experience
- In-house accounts department that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- We pride ourselves on meeting our locums face to face for a safeguarding interview
- Apsco compliance+ accredited
- We offer a £250 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
Apply now or get in touch for more information; 01296 826120 or email #removed#
3D Recruit is an Equal Opportunities Employer:
3D Recruit is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment.
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).
Role: Qualified Social Worker, Older People/Physical Disability Team, Hillingdon (Uxbridge) Greater London
Job Type: Permanent
Location: hillingdon, england, england
Apply for this job now.