Are you a Children Home Registered Manager looking for a new opportunity? Would you like the opportunity to OPEN a BRAND NEW childrens EBD service which already has Ofsted registration?
Look no further!!
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Childrens Home Registered Manager to join a well established established Childrens Residential Service provider in the West Midlands to open and manage a BRAND NEW Children's Residential EBD home in Rugeley, Staffordshire.
Job Title: Childrens Home Registered Manager
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus 10% bonus
Location: Rugeley, Staffordshire
Hours: Full time / 40 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
This role offers support and development for the right candidate looking for a new challenge with genuine career progression opportuhnities to move into a dual manager / regional role. This is a fantastic role for the right registered manage looking for a new opportunity in a smaller organisation, with the children at the heart of their values and a dedicated, close knit leadership team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong leadership and managerial skills and must have experience working in a residential home for young people along with the appropriate qualifications.
Responsibilities of the Childrens Home Registered Manager:
- To maintain a high-quality service working in partnership with colleagues, stakeholders, and other professionals to manage the service to a high standards
- To hold OFSTED registration and ensure home is fully compliant to an excellent standard
- To ensure the staff and young people are supported at all times within the home
- To ensure the home is a safe and homely environment
- Managing taxing behaviours sympathetically
- To ensure compliance with development, training, and supervision policies.
- NVQ or QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management (Children's Services)
- NVQ Level 3 in Childrens Residential Services
- Experience working within a Deputy or Registered Manager's position
- Experience in a residential children's home environment ideally within EBD
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position within health & social care we are here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.