COMPANY: CAREER LEGAL, BD & MARKETING
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £65,000
My client a global law firm require a Business Development Manager to join their private funds group. This position is pivotal in making the firms vision a reality, the private funds group advises clients on the structuring and establishment of private equity, real estate, infrastructure, debt and emerging market funds.
- Provide focussed business development and marketing support to the partners to further develop the practice in line with the business plan
- Identify opportunities that align with the business plan
- Provide client development support for at least four key clients/targets
- Draft group's BD and Marketing plan, monitoring and refining this plan and ensuring that actions are progressed
- Annual budgeting for big-ticket marketing and BD spend items
- Identify and maximise sponsorships and conference opportunities
- End to end event management
- Monitoring performance and ROI of marketing campaigns and events
- Creating, updating and refreshing marketing materials and capability statements – building positioning statements for the key areas of expertise
- Managing the pitch process
To be successful in this role you will have experience of working in a Marketing and Business Development role in the professional services sector. If this sounds like you then please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.