Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £24.78 - £31.00 per hour, Inc benefits
If you enjoy supporting vulnerable adults to overcome challenges and reach their full potential, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Our Client is seeking a newly qualified and an experienced Adults Social Worker to join its Learning Disability Team.
Brilliant payrate of £30.98!
Responsibilities of this role:
- Undertake a wide range of complex assessments including Community Care and Best Interest Assessments and construct innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Carry out Safeguarding investigations within multi-agency procedures.
- Carry out risk assessments and identify needs and options.
- Using a person-centred approach, develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers enabling them to make informed choices.
- Promote independence and early intervention, helping resolve conflict where needed.
Reed is now offering a joining bonus of £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
Requirements of this role:
- Registered with Social Work England.
- Must have experience of working with people with a Learning disability.
- Must drive and have access to own vehicle.
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- £250 for referring a friend
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
Does this role interest you? Apply today!