O'Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of our Client, a construction services provider focusing on three main areas: new builds, commercial builds and restoration work.
The Project Manager will join their team based in Cork City.
Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- Act as the first point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors
Project Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of 5+ years' relevant experience on residential projects.
- Educated to honours degree level or similar
- Valid Irish SafePass
- Expert in all tools related to digital and visual presentations
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed
- Good understanding of budgets and proven record of keeping project within tight budgets
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to #removed# or call Lorcan on #removed# for a confidential conversation.