PRIVATE EA - 21 HOURS A WEEK (Four days ideally, but not essential) - £23,000 - 25,000 PER ANNUM
We have the most amazing opportunity for a candidate who enjoys working as a Private EA and is happy to support onsite in the Principal's home and is very confident with all aspects of Private EA duties.
You will be working for an amazing individual and his family and will be based in the West End and should be very happy with the commute to that location and ideally you would support over a four day period, for a total of 21 hours a week.
The role is a great opportunity to be a true lynch-pin for the family and really be part of the team and also assist with the Principal's accounts/payroll and invoicing and become involved with the Principal's charitable foundation.
It would be a bonus if the candidate spoke Swedish, but this is not essential. Ultimately personality, commitment and loyalty are key. This role is based onsite in the Principal's home and you will ideally have evidence of working in a similar situation on your cv and an excellent Private EA background to support your application.
Its a super role which the present incumbent has enjoyed greatly.
* Overseeing the household
* Monitoring bank accounts and pay all invoices
* Keep spreadsheets of all payments
* Liaise with member of staff and accountant and monitor bills
* Process salary and pension
* Organise and oversee all refurbishments and repairs to UK property
* Open post and deal with it appropriately
* General correspondence and filing
* Travel arrangements and reservations for the family including itineraries when needed
* Renew all insurances and deal with any claims
* Renew tax and organise MOT and service for cars
* Organise shoots
* Collect all information for tax return and liaise with accountants
* Shop on-line for food and other purchases
* Act as trustee and secretary
* Sole contact for the foundation
* Letters / e-mails
* Make meeting notes for every donation
* Make all payments and keep a spreadsheet to track donations and bills
* Liaise with accountant
* Liaise with two boards.
Wine & Book Collection
* Keep track of and add new purchases to the library
* Liaise with wine merchants and track all purchases, deliveries and make all payments for the wine collection
Apply today if you are looking for a great part-time role based in the West End and are a warm and engaging Private EA who is utterly confidential and professional and has a keen attention to detail.