Mastermind Marketing is a growing small business focusing on expanding our Fortune 500 Clients brand awareness and sales revenue through building lasting relationships with local consumers. It is the company goal to hire at the entry level and grow from within. We are looking for individuals we can train from the ground up to fill Retail Management Trainee roles. Retail Management Trainees will start in the entry level role mastering the basic marketing and sales functions as well as product knowledge. Once these skills and knowledge are in place the team member will have the opportunity to move up into management.
Manager Trainee Responsibilities
- Develop and coordinate retail marketing and promotional strategies
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service being promoted at each campaign. Educate new employees on product/service benefits, costing, details, etc.
- Basic sales
- Maintain relationships with retail partners, clients, and consumers
Qualifications for the Manager Trainee:
- Strong People Skills
- Prior experience working with the public preferable.
- Goal oriented and have a driving team ambition.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Honesty and integrity are a must.
- Must be able to learn quickly in order to demonstrate clients’ products.
- Must have an outgoing and friendly manner at all times.
For immediate consideration submit your resume to our company online.
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded
What we do is simple. We work with various Fortune 500 and 100 clients and we provide them with the fully trained sales and marketing representatives that they need to increase their profit margins and their fiscal goals. We teach our team from the ground up, how to run and manage a successful business, from the entry level sales and marketing position all the way team building, office management, and business development.
Role: Retail Management Trainee - Entry Level
Apply for this job now.