COMPANY: CONRAD SCOTT LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £18000 - £20000 per annum + OTE £35-40K yr1, then £50K+
The company is an award-winning, specialist recruitment agency ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. In the last decade their headcount has gone from 5 to 300 and their turnover to £200M+. They are now hiring Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants in Manchester.
A leading provider of strategic specialist staff to the public sector (government IT / technology programmes, the NHS, Local Authority, Education, Housing etc…) the company's proposition differs from other Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant employers in a number of key areas:
Every Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant knows that if they are working hard and creating business opportunities, they will be given the option to grow a team around them and become a manager. The company's phenomenal growth is achieved purely organically. They only recruit Graduate Trainees. In order to achieve their ambitious growth plans, this year's intake of Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants will quickly need to develop into the managers and directors of future years.
Culture / Team Environment
A very strong set of cultural values underpins the business, creating a spirit of success, respect and fun within the teams. Recruitment Consultants receive both individual and team commission to ensure a cohesive team spirit. The environment is sociable / 'work hard / play hard' with a busy programme of sales incentives, company trips, team building days, meals, nights out etc…
The company believes that providing the best training and development programs for all staff is essential. You will benefit from the in house Learning & Development whose full-time recruitment trainers deliver a comprehensive and supportive recruitment skills development program which is regarded as best-in-class within the recruitment industry.
Charity / Community Work
Each year employees have the chance to choose a charity to support with various fund-raising events throughout the year including casual dress days, quiz nights, sponsored walks, marathons and even abseiling. You will also have 2 days paid leave each year to help the chosen charity. The company limits our environmental impact, recycling and reusing and has net CO2 emissions of zero.
* Starting salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (with subsequent automatic £2,750 rise each year for the first 3 years)
* Unparalleled commission scheme - OTE £35,000 - £40,000 in your first year and growing from there. You'll receive a combination of team-based and personal commission.
* Private Healthcare (after 12 months), Pension, Ride-to-Work scheme, childcare vouchers etc…
To apply for this job you should:
* Graduate, team-player, focused on your career, with a flair for sales.
* Be goal-driven and prepared to work outside the normal '9-5' to succeed in this lucrative, competitive, target-driven profession.
* Experience of working in a target-based role since graduation or before / during your studies (e.g. telesales, direct marketing, fundraising etc...)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.