Seeking a team leader as part of our expanding SoCal commissioning group. The team leader will have one or more commissioning agents / technicians / project managers reporting to them. The team leader will foster new relationships with local clients as well as manage current clients and/or projects with the assistance of our group commissioning coordinator, local or remote commissioning staff, and marketing staff. This position has a high potential for growth and advancement. Office is located downtown Los Angeles with 360 degree views and premier work environment.
The Commissioning Team is a dedicated team of professionals focused exclusively on providing the highest quality commissioning services. We work with our clients from design to move-in and beyond, bringing together the owner, design team, contractors, and building operators to support and achieve the project goals. We have one of the largest commissioning teams on the West Coast and provide commissioning services nationally and internationally.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in engineering or related field or related industry experience
- PE license, Commissioning, Energy Management, or TAB certifications desired
- 5-10+ years of related industry experience desired, including 3+ years commissioning experience
- Project management expertise, including scheduling, budgeting and resource planning
- Business development experience a plus
- Experience developing proposals a plus
- Proficiency in client facing/client relationship/client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Reliable vehicle transportation
- Experience with commissioning software or ongoing commissioning tools a plus
- Excellent salary and sign-on bonus
- Rich and comprehensive benefits package
- Attractive 401k and stock plan
- Base of 3+ weeks of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 days of regular holidays
- FSA, EAP, Health Advocate and other employee focused health benefit options
- Wellness bucks paid to employees may be used toward gym membership, etc
- Generous Paid Referral Bonus Program
- Discretionary Annual Merit Bonus
- Flexibility to work from home to balance work & commute
Pay open depending on experience
Will also pay for Re-location if you are out of State.
Role: Commissioning Agent
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.