Position Overview:The role of the sales representative for the lab is to represent the lab in a professional, competent and compliant manner. The representative will be tasked with maintaining and growing lab services within their given territory.
* Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
* Reports to the VP of Sales
* Maintain all compliance regulations
* Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, utilizing Sales Force CRM, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
* Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
* Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience:
* Medical sales experience required, preferably with lab sales experience
* 4 year college degree preferred
* Presentation and Sales skills: Can effectively put together an effective presentation and present the relevant material for the specific target audience. Effective in the sales process
* Territory Management: Effectively manages territory and customer needs
* Computer skills: Excel
* Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers' needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
* Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment:Work environment may include professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities.
Physical Demands:Must have a valid driver's license. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel:Travel within the given territory will be required with some overnight travel may be required.
At Recovery Centers of America, our addiction treatment philosophy centers around offering evidence-based, individualized addiction treatment solutions for individuals & families struggling with drug & alcohol addiction - as well as co-occurring disorders. With an individualized approach to addiction treatment and a comprehensive continuum of care, we heal patients - and their families—from a life of active addiction & alcoholism to a life of hope and healing.
We deliver comprehensive addiction treatment services in a safe and comfortable environment. Our addiction treatment services include drug and alcohol detoxification, individual and group therapy, family counseling services for both patient and family, case management, life skills training, 12 Step education, psychiatric care, individualized aftercare planning, and recovery resources designed to support patients for life. With evidence-based treatment practices at each one of our neighborhood-based locations, we offer each patient and their family the highest quality addiction treatment services and an opportunity to heal, regain hope, rebuild and recover - for life.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, don't wait, call or text us now at 1-800-RECOVERY or visit us at 1800RECOVERY.com
Role: Laboratory Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.