We are looking for a Shipping/Receiving Material Handler that is open to a great career opportunity with a national company that has been in business for over 60 years. This company has been North American's premier, value-added steel processor, providing customers with wide ranging capabilities, products and services for a variety of markets including automotive, construction and agriculture.
- Communicates and carriers and schedule appointments for inbound/outbound loads and follow ups with carriers, sales, scheduling, and quality.
- Accurately receive material into inventory and schedule trucks with third party carriers.
- Unloads and stores material in proper locations and perform receiving transactions.
- Stages loads and load trucks with products to meet delivery dates.
- Performs shipping transactions for various computer applications to meet customer requirements.
- Transport product between plant and warehouses.
- Communicates potential supply problems to supervisor and purchasing.
- Ensures proper receipt of materials into computer system/computer data entry/build loads/print bills of lading complete export papers.
- Issues material to plant wide personnel and accurately performs system transactions.
- Maintains log books for issuing of certain production components.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Must be familiar with Windows operating systems.
- Must have forklift and material handling experience
Pay: $14.50-$18.20 an hour/ based on experience
**Weekly pay with medical benefits****
Tailored Management is a national premium recruiting firm; dedicated to developing strong relationships with both clients and career seekers. Our President says, “The people business is personal.” This simple but profound phrase shapes the thinking that has made Tailored Management into a major national force in the recruiting industry. We believe to our core in finding the perfectly tailored candidate for each role we fill - each and every time.
Role: Shipping and Receiving Clerk/Material Handler- Interviews this Week!
Apply for this job now.