Regional Reimbursement Specialist Opportunity - Relocation Assistance available (if applicable)
Tremendous opportunity for an experienced MDS Coordinator to serve as a Regional MDS Specialist for a few skilled nursing facilities. This is considered a regional role, however, all of the facilities are located in proximity to each other and will NOT require overnight travel.
Our client is a well regarded and highly respected healthcare organization with multiple locations in Eastern, GA. This is a wonderful opportunity for a compelling and dynamic individual with a proven ability to effectively oversee the functions of the MDS and resident care assessment process to assure compliance with federal and state requirements.
- Strong knowledge of the RAI Process.
- Strong knowledge of Medicare regulations -- state and federal/CMS guidelines and regulations pertinent to completing, managing, and transmitting MDS assessments.
- Able to provide direction and coordination of a multi-faceted program, including problem resolution.
- Ability to oversee the scheduling of the MDS assessment process, including coordinating, reviewing and certifying proper completion of MDS Assessments to assure compliance with federal and state requirements.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, work on multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, participate and/or conduct interdisciplinary meetings.
- Minimum of 3 years serving the role of MDS Coordinator in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Thorough understanding of the Quality Indicator process
- Excellent knowledge of Case-Mix, the Federal Medicare PPS process, and Medicaid reimbursement, as required
- Licensed RN (preferred) or LPN with at least three years of experience in MDS/Care Plan, preferably in a long-term care facility.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Relocation Assistance available (if applicable)
Think Healthcare Resources is a nation-wide full-service Talent Acquisition Firm. We are experts in LTC.
Role: Regional Reimbursement Specialist / MDS Specialist
Apply for this job now.