Field Service / Sales Technician
ASGCO engineers, manufactures and sells a wide array of conveyor and screening components, all specifically designed and engineered for the mining, aggregate, cement, recycling, bulk shipping terminals, food processing and other bulk material handling industries. We focus on providing exceptional products and service to our customers with the best solutions to their conveyor and screening material handling applications.
ASGCO has a great opportunity available for a Field Service / Sales Technician with a great attitude, leadership abilities and a willingness to learn.
We are looking for a Field Service / Sales Technician with a great attitude, leadership abilities and willingness to learn. Job responsibilities will be to install, service, repair and assist with sales of ASGCO conveyor equipment and services to our distributors, OEM’s and end-user customers. We provide in-house conveyor training and other technical training programs for advancement. Any experience on Industrial jobsites, including: Aggregate quarries, copper mining, cement, recycling and or other types of industrial / manufacturing plants construction or millwright type jobs including steel fabrication, welding, proper rigging techniques and any conveyor experience is a plus.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform product installations and maintenance of ASGCO Manufactured Products throughout the Southwestern United States.
- Ensure all service jobs are performed safely, on-time and with the highest level of quality workmanship.
- Assist with increasing sales and market share for ASGCO’s products and services.
- Assist Territory Managers with Conveyor Inspections, Training and Sales as needed in their respected Territories.
- Manage and maintain accurate branch inventory and shipments.
- Be a SAFE and motivated Leader and TEAM player.
- Maintain and build relationships with customers by solving problems and creating value for our customers.
- 50% overnight travel
- Strong mechanical aptitude, leadership abilities and a Safe positive attitude.
ASGCO offers a competitive salary with quarterly commission plan, training programs for advancement and a progressive benefits package, including 401-K and profit sharing, health care, as well as, an opportunity for professional growth.
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc., is a world-class manufacturer of conveyor components, design, engineering and service provider for bulk material handling industries and has a great sales opportunity for experienced sales person or sales engineer with great attitude, leadership abilities and willingness to learn. Primary target industries include cement, aggregate, coal mining, power generation and hard rock mining.
Role: Field Service/Sales Technician
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.