Company: TRINION QUALITY CARE SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Use your multitude of computer skills and communication to support an amazing organization!
The Receptionist has the primary responsibility for client, vendor and public experience of first impressions of the company. This role serves as the point of contact for a community who are often in very stressful circumstances and requires the utmost professionalism in customer service skills and interpersonal communication.
Position is: Hourly, Full-Time
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a state and federal background check
Preferred Education Requirements:
- Possess a 2-year (Associates equivalent) degree
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Preferably at least 2 years' experience as an administrative assistant and several years' experience working in an office environment
- Must have intermediate or higher experience with Microsoft Office, preferred Office365
- Ability to type 40 wpm with accuracy
- Prefer experience with iSolved HCM
Administrative Assistant Accountability:
- Answering the telephone promptly and professionally.
- Providing guidance and consultation to applicants, employees, consumers and general public on organizational and administrative matters.
- Responding timely and thoroughly to inquiries from vendors, consumers, field staff and the general public.
- Receiving, reviewing, weekly timesheets.
- Documenting manual telephony phone calls.
- Checking details on documents, reports, and forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Distributing timesheets and employee reporting documents in a consistent and timely manner.
- Maintaining supplies of employee documents.
- Providing general support services to the Trinion team.
- Filing posting, collating and duplicating documents.
- Scheduling for appointments, new employee orientations, classes and other events as needed.
- Supporting Trinion training programs administratively.
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail: sending, opening, sorting and routing.
- Maintaining the main reception area, common areas and conference room to create a clean inviting area for visitors and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Administrative Assistant Authority:
- Notify marketing solicitors of acceptance or rejection of offers as outlined by management.
- Providing assurance necessary to achieve customer satisfaction, offering compensatory incentives as provided by management for distribution.
- Requesting timesheet and human resource documents from employees and to notify employees regarding current employment status.
- Notify new applicants of employment requirements.
- Dispensing incentives and providing alternatives as outlined by management for distribution.
Position Specific Standards:
- Understanding of financial statements.
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Strong interpersonal skills; Maintains confidentiality; solution-based focus; Manages emotions in a professional environment; Open to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Good communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to stick to time constraints.
- All work will be performed according to company policies and standards as well as in the vision and spirit of the company's vision, mission and values.
- All client materials and information will be held as strictly confidential outside the company. The information included in company documents and manuals is proprietary.
- All Trinion response times will be honored.
- Employees will provide staff assistance as requested, with a spirit of helpfulness. This means each employee may be asked from time to time to cover in other areas of accountability and/or departments as a matter of exception, not routine.
- This may include answering telephones, running appropriate business errands or filing as needed.
- Employees are encouraged to recommend ideas for the vision of the company, innovations and improvements within their department and position that are consistent with the company's strategic objectives. Innovation is encouraged and will be an ongoing process.
- Employees must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction and supervision while prioritizing conflicting priorities.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment and systems (i.e. email, voicemail, fax) for all staff is preferred.
Work Conditions: Follows office work week 8 hrs/day and 40 hrs/week. Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.