Effectively manage, market and maintain the apartment community, its residents and staff, meet the financial objectives of the owner and management company and comply with all applicable regulatory standards and requirements. Responsible for managing the operations of 100-299 units.
- Monitors property budget performance and prepares and/or reviews monthly variance reports and reforecasts.
- Works with senior management to resolve financial issues. Conducts monthly financial reviews.
- Collaborates with senior management to establish appropriate rent levels.
- Reviews rent schedules, scheduled rent increases, and renewals.
- Tracks property tax reassessments, tax bill issuance, and the accuracy of the property tax rates.
- Works with Maintenance Supervisors and Regional Maintenance Coordinators to implement all maintenance programs and controls to ensure that expenses are kept within budget.
- Oversees maintenance policies, plans, and procedures, including work order systems, purchase order systems, bidding requirements, preventive maintenance, inventory control, and turnover procedures.
- Conducts regular meetings with maintenance staff.
- Complies with Affirmative Fair Housing regulations and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action policies, including federal, state, and local governing agency requirements.
- Responds to all client inquiries or concerns as soon as possible-but no later than 24 hours after receipt.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in property management
- Tax Credit experience required.
- Microsoft Office Suite; Yardi experience a plus.
- Certifications/Licensure - SHCM, CAM, C3P a plus.
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
A career at WinnCompanies launches you into the diverse, fast-paced world of property management. With 3,000 team members at 500+ sites, across 22 states and D.C., we are the #1 manager of affordable housing, and leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
What does this mean for you?
You’ll benefit from our four decades of experience, dedication to excellence, and commitment to the communities where we work. Whether you’re in operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR or finance, your work will impact people who are more than just residents to us—they’re individuals, families and even heroes.
Role: Property Manager II - JD3158
Location: San Pablo,
Apply for this job now.