A Senior QA Engineer with experience of automation testing using tools such as Selenium and Cypress.io is required to join a leading global organisation in their Manchester or London offices.
You will be working with some of the world's leading organisations, where you will have the opportunity to add value and make an impact.
The role will initially be home based, with office working in the New Year.
About the role:
As the Senior QA Engineer, you will be working on a variety of exciting and challenging projects, both internal and external.
Your role will also include the following:
- Assessing problems from multiple angles, ensuring all relevant issues are considered
- Executing mobile automation test scrips
- Defect management, such as raising and resolving test defects and solutions
- Work in project methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and other hybrid methods
- Designing, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of functional test automation frameworks for complex products
- Designing, implementing and maintaining and enhancement of mobile test automation frameworks
As the Senior QA Engineer, you will have experience of testing within web and mobile, with extensive experience of utilising automation test tools including Cypress and Selenium.
The following experience would also be highly beneficial to your application:
- Working knowledge of AWS/Azure
- Experience writing test scrips in Postman
- Experience working on medium to enterprise projects
- Excellent communicator, able to engage with stakeholders at all levels
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer looking to upskill and grow their career within a fast paced, dynamic organisation
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Role: Senior QA Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Lancashire,
Apply for this job now.