Have you ever pictured yourself bartending at the Beach ...if so, apply here! We have a beautiful location in Pacific Palisades where you can work hard to provide discerning guests a wonderful experience. We currently have an open Bartender position at our Lower Club at the Bel-Air Bay Club. The ideal Bartender will have a more than one year experience in an F&B environment. She / he will be able to manage multiple requests while smiling. Here are more of the specifics:
- Welcome guests and provide them with exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate knowledge of beer, wine, spirits and food.
- Prepare drink orders expeditiously.
- Take accurate orders and process them through POS system.
- Ensure customers are served according to operating standards.
- Track consumption and usage.
- Adhere to basic hygiene procedures and grooming standards.
- Arrange bar glassware and bottles.
- Utilize upselling techniques.
- Checks membership and guest I.D.’s
- Adhere to California’s “Dram Shop Laws”.
- Follows all health and safety regulations.
- Control and limit wastage.
- Maintains Bar and Lounge cleanliness according to regulations.
- Follow all rotation procedures to ensure freshness and quality.
- Prepare bar for timely opening.
- Assist with all reasonable bar back duties as required.
- Adhere to break requirements and schedules as well as clocking procedures.
- T.I.P.S. Certification should be current
- ServSafe Certification desired
- Minimum of one year Bartending experience in a reputable establishment i.e Country Club, Hotel, Restaurant and/or Night Club.
- Experience with MICROS, Aloha, Squirrel or similar POS systems
- High level of professionalism and work ethic.
- Has reliable transportation
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (people skills).
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- High emotional intelligence.
The Bel-Air Bay Club is a private club situated on the picturesque Santa Monica Bay in Pacific Palisades, California since 1927. The Bel-Air Bay Club has earned the prestigious Distinguished Emerald Club Award from the Distinguished Clubs of the World award program and is recognized as providing an experience found only at the finest clubs. Our newest team member will enjoy the stability of a long established organization while also enjoying unparalleled views of the Pacific Ocean. We are located in Southern California in the Los Angeles area.
Location: Pacific Palisades,
Apply for this job now.