CSMi, a growing medical devices company which designs and manufactures computer-based measurement and training devices for the physical therapy, exercise scientist, and athletic training markets, is looking for a Customer Service Technician. The ideal candidate possess a solid mix of electro-mechanical and application software troubleshooting skills, along with a personality that allows for comfortable and confident interaction with customers and end-users.
- Manage customer service requests and respond to support calls and inquiries. This involves remote trouble-shooting which may include mechanical, electrical and/or software issues.
- Candidates must be able to review information provided by the customer, asses the problem, solicit additional information or feedback from the customer as needed, and resolve the issue.
- Upsell customers, when and where appropriate, on upgrades, replacement parts or other items that may enhance their use of our equipment.
- Occasional travel to CSMi's domestic customer sites to assess and repair, and assemble, setup and install our equipment.
- Support engineering in new product testing and transfer to manufacturing.
- Solid troubleshooting skills. Able to assess problems based on information provided, work toward a root cause, and implement a solution.
- A background in electro-mechanical equipment and experience assembling and trouble-shooting systems using a variety of tools including torque wrenches, calipers, volt meters, and scopes.
- Experience installing and troubleshooting software and using remote login tools.
- Presentable and confident interacting with, educating, and selling to customers.
Great benefits (401(k), Medical) and competitive salary.
Job Type: Full-time
Role: Customer Service Technician/Engineer
Apply for this job now.