Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH) is a leading provider of EAP, Work-Life Services, Managed Mental Health Care, and other services to our corporate clients for two decades. IBH is a progressive and innovative, privately held company, offering exciting opportunities to work in a team environment dedicated to delivering quality EAP and mental health services. We are seeking talented and hard-working individuals who take pride in providing quality services to join our talented team.
Position Description: Accounts Receivable Specialist, General Accounting
Our company is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our accounting team. The successful candidate will invoice our recurring customers as well as specialized billing. He or she should be extremely detail-oriented and a team player. We need someone who can work our Staff Accountant to ensure that our books are always up-to-date and accurate so that we can make effective decisions about the business.
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to the Assistant Controller with heavy dotted line reporting to the Vice President with constant communication with senior operating officers.
The position is in the Corporate Office in Costa Mesa, CA.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
· Invoice recurring services
· Handle all special billing situations
· Post daily deposits
· Process incoming mail concerning billing and invoicing
· Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions
· Engage management over any AR problems encountered
· Initiate collections on past-due accounts
· Maintain accounting ledgers as required
· Audit ledgers to ensure they contain correct information, such as billing addresses and invoice numbers
· Improvement and implementation of accounting processes and procedures.
· Ad Hoc Management Reports
· Ad Hoc Projects
· Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
Skills/Qualifications: Financial Software (preferably NetSuite), Analyzing Information.
· Education: BA.
· Experience: 2-3 years in a similar position or a minimum of 5 years of closely related experience in accounting and/or auditing.
· Computer Skills: Intermediate Excel Skills, knowledge of down loads to Excel, Office Suite.
· Prior experience with NetSuite accounting software a must.
Other: Must possess the ability to work with minimum supervision on multiple projects/tasks. Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to identify and provide recommendations for improving operating controls, processes and procedures on a timely basis. Must be able to follow through on outstanding issues to their conclusion.
Must possess good written and verbal presentation skills that facilitate communication on the status of outstanding issues and projects to management. Provide instruction on accounting processes and procedures. Must be able to work in a “TEAM” atmosphere with all associates in the Accounting and Finance Group.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
IBH specializes in behavioral health plan administration, employee assistance programs, psychiatric disability management and work-life services. IBH has been serving Fortune 1000 employers, business coalitions, insurance companies, union health plans, HMO's and PPO's for over 20 years.
We are committed to helping employees and their families stay healthy mentally and physically. See us at #removed#
Role: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Costa Mesa,
Apply for this job now.