Greenbox Loans, Inc., based out of Los Angeles, CA is currently seeking Senior Underwriters. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION. This position is a specialist position and we are only seeking experienced residential mortgage professionals to support the Company’s underwriting needs.
Positions are available for full time/regular employment and the underwriter must be willing and able to work here in Los Angeles, no exceptions.
The Senior Underwriter's primary responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing loan files for completeness and accuracy, analyzing credit documents, including, but not limited to, mortgage applications, credit history and income documents, title documents, appraisals and all applicable compliance documents;
• Due diligence underwriting, fraud review, portfolio analysis and compliance review;
• Adhering to all client/lender policies and procedures, in addition to Federal, State, and/or municipal laws and regulations within the due diligence process;
• Multi-tasking between different due diligence projects; maintaining knowledge of all applicable underwriting guidelines by completing all underwriter training programs, learning any business unit policy and/or
• Identifying portfolio risks resulting from client’s underlying business practices, underwriting, and/or fraud exposure;
• Taking an active role in identifying potential challenges within the underwriting process and making recommendations for improvement.
• Minimum of 3 years of residential mortgage underwriting and/or due diligence as well as default servicing experience
• Familiarity across product types such as, prime/AtlA, NonQM, etc.
• Mortgage Insurance delegated underwriting approval a plus
• Experience in second level review, QC, QA including misrepresentation/fraud
• Knowledge and familiarity with current mortgage and compliance laws and regulations
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Bachelor’s degree or business experience equivalent in Mortgage Banking
Qualified candidates should submit resumes and compensation requirements. An underwriting test will be given and the test is Open Book, and the score must be a minimum of 90%.
To submit your resume please forward to: #removed#
WHO AND WHAT IS GREENBOX LOANS??
Greenbox Loans was founded based on the concept of 'out of the box' underwriting of residential loans in the Non-QM/Non-Prime market. Greenbox is providing real lending solutions for its broker partners with an exception minded mentality and a committed approach to specialty lending. "Greenbox has been dedicated to the Non-QM programs for the last 3 years while other lenders have been pursuing agency and government loans - we are focused and determined to be #1 in the Non-QM lending marketplace" per Raymond Eshaghian, President. Greenbox is offering TEN unique programs that provide solutions for any Non-QM/Non-Prime Borrower including four different bank statement programs to accommodate A+ borrower to Non-Prime borrowers with 580 Fico score, three Non-Prime Full Doc programs, two Investor based programs with No Income, No Employment, and one Foreign National program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Role: SENIOR UNDERWRITER - KNOWLEDGE OF NON-QM PRODUCTS
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.