Injection Molding Process Technician - Competitive Salary + Benefits - Statesville, North Carolina
Do you have a knack for making things run smoothly and efficiently? Are you looking for a job where you can use your technical skills to make a real difference? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We're looking for an experienced Process Technician to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring, changing, and maintaining plastic injection molding machines and equipment that affect the quality of products being produced and to assist in production of goods in a timely and efficient manner.
The key responsibilities of an Injection Molding Process Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for advising the Production Supervisor of any special needs that would affect productivity.
- Responsible for maintaining efficiencies and record startup scrap as well as reducing overall scrap rates.
- Responsible for reporting any modifications that would improve efficiencies.
- Responsible for maintaining established cycle times and documenting all process changes.
- Responsible for assisting the Process Engineer in creating new process parameters and recording proven data.
- Responsible to be acting supervisor in his/her absence and reporting any deviations to the supervisor.
- Responsible for training operators or other technicians as requested to do so.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety within the plant.
- Maintain open communication with team members.
- Writing of work orders to have machines or tools repaired when problems arise.
Accuma Corporation has been a major manufacturer of plastic components for the battery industry for over 50 years. Producing battery containers, lids, vent-plugs and accessories.
The key skills and qualities of a Process Technician are:
- Must be well organized.
- Must have 3 years of experience working with injection molding equipment and automation equipment.
- Must be able to stand with frequent moving such as walking, stooping, climbing, and kneeling for 8 to 12 hours and be able to safely push or pull up to 1000 lbs with power equipment and lifting of 50 lbs.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.