Urgent need for a Pharmacy Technician in North Syracuse, NY
Job Summary: This position provides support to stage/pack medication orders for Pharmacist verification. Assist Pharmacist with other activities as needed. Pre-pack medications as needed. Help package orders for shipment.
- At least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
- National pharmacy technician certification. Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- Minimum (1) year experience with high volume pharmacy experience; preferably in healthcare, social services, or a similar service position.
Please submit resumes and call 866-352-3337 for a follow-up
Pharmaceutical Strategies is a recruiting firm that specializes in the placement of professionals in pharmacies, hospitals, healthcare organizations and life sciences companies. We offer contract and direct hire services and work all over the U.S. Over the last 10 years, we have become a premier provider of talent and in 2014, we were awarded Inavero's "Best of Staffing for Client Satisfaction" Award.
Role: Pharmacy Technician
Location: North Syracuse,
Apply for this job now.