Excellent Opportunity to Support a Raleigh-Based Medical Office with Nationally Recognized Physicians! Innovative Talent Solutions is actively seeking an organized and professional Administrative Assistant for our Triangle Client. Responsibilities include calendar management, travel arrangements, event planning, transcription, and other administrative tasks that may arise. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of administrative support experience. Must be detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task and maintain confidentiality.
Must Have Experience & Skill-Set:
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Technically savvy with proficiency in MS Office, Adobe and Publisher
- Superb communications skills both verbal and written
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Exceptional professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Innovative Talent Solutions (ITS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on, but not limited to, age, race, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, religion, disability, or protected veteran status.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.