Description: Multi-faceted position operating multiple different forms of machinery, all cam driven, to produce various metal pieces. Position will have someone working on and maintaining various equipment from lathes to presses.
- Operate a machinery that is cam driven to produce various cylindrical metal components in high volume
- Promote Production, Safety, and Quality Standards.
- Provide ownership and input of metal working process and equipment for the reduction of defects, overall process improvement, and the reduction of downtime.
- Ability to perform basic machine and equipment maintenance.
- Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures.
Additional Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred: Experience with Brown & Sharpe and/or Davenport cam driven machines
- Preferred: Basic hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic troubleshooting experience.
- Preferred: Ability to read a micrometer and calipers
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to read a measuring tape
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be: Hardworking, reliable, and willing to learn
- May lift loads up to 50 lbs: requires bending, standing, twisting, squatting and lifting throughout the shift.
- Long periods of standing, with the ability to work around metal forming equipment.
Benefits and Compensation
- Salary: $10.00 to $15.00/hour
- Strong healthcare plan at little to zero cost
- Strong Bonus Structure by production goals
- PTO time
For more than 35 years, LINK has provided high-quality direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and temporary/contract job opportunities to candidates. Top candidates choose LINK because they are treated with respect, and LINK puts every possible measure in place to ensure their safety and well-being.
Role: Machine Operator
Apply for this job now.