The SAP Business Analyst for Finance and Controlling (FICO) Functions is the primary individual responsible for requirements gathering, requirements documentation, integration testing, SAP process documentation and training. Other functions mentioned may also be performed by the SAP Business Analyst solely or in conjunction with SAP Configuration Analysts, ABAP Developers, Software Engineers and/or Client Power Users or Business Process Owners.
Analysis & Requirement Gathering
- Responsible for the software requirements gathering for a project
- Consistently apply a logical and analytical thought process to assigned tasks
- Understanding of ASAP Methodology
- Develops a solid level of subject matter knowledge in one or many SAP module(s)
- Develops a working knowledge of tools implemented to support the business analysis function.
- Responsible for the creation of various pieces of documentation such as but not limited to the SAP Blueprint, elements of the Design documentation, Test Cases, SAP Process Documents and SAP Training Documents and delivering in a timely manner.
- Responsible for modeling and business process mapping and creation of use cases and process flows
- Awareness of project management practices
- Demonstrates ability to fulfill project management tasks if necessary
- Communicates the impacts of new requirements in terms of effort, time and cost based on a solid understanding of current requirements and established business process built in SAP
- Works with other business areas and SAP BAs to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues
- Ability to work with complex and/or high visibility projects
Integration Testing, Process Documentation and Client Training
- Responsible for creation of test cases for elements of integration testing relevant to module(s) of expertise
- Responsible for validation of system accuracy and correctness as through thorough integration testing
- Responsible for elements of SAP process documentation relevant to module(s) of expertise
- Participates with or assists Client Power Users or Business Process Owners in overall process documentation if necessary
- Produces appropriate materials and conducts SAP training of Business Process Owners, Client Power Users and other clients as necessary for relevant module(s) of expertise
Integrity Resource Management is top recruiting firm focused on connecting talent (YOU) to top companies you may have never heard of.
We won't work a search for a job we would not want.
We prefer to do things the old fashioned way, we talk to you. Let's see if this is a fit.
Role: SAP FICO Business Analyst
Apply for this job now.