Company: CARFINANCE247 LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Here at the UK’s number one online car finance broker CarFinance 247, we are looking for passionate, organised, and enthusiastic graduates to help grow our existing Customer Account Management team.
We are looking for confident graduates who can work with our customers who have applied and been accepted for finance and help them complete their journey to securing their perfect car.
There is no hard selling involved! The customer has already completed their loan application, your role is to help them every step of the way through their car buying journey. People skills, a positive attitude and excellent organisation the most important skills for this role.
There are targets and KPI’s in place, which means that you can earn excellent commission and bonuses. We also have a career pathway in place so your hard work and success can be rewarded with regular reviews and promotions.
When you join our team a Graduate Account Manager, we’ll kick-start your journey with us by guaranteeing an income equivalent to £30K for the first 6 months.
Hours are full time, 40 hours per week. Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, x2 10am-7pm. Occasional weekend days with a day off in lieu during the week. Overtime available.
You will be an excellent communicator, with a passion for talking to and helping people. You will be a well organised person, confident in working with technology and systems and a hard worker who wants to be rewarded for their effort, dedication and passion.
- Build rapport with the customer to understand exactly what they need
- Walk our customers through every stage of their car buying journey
- Utilise and update our CRM system to enable you to manage the customer journey pro-actively
- Achieve all KPI’s around activity and quality
- Achieve sales and performance targets set by the business
- Thrive in working in a fast paced, target focussed environment high energy and high reward culture
- Provide an impeccable customer experience putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Achieve and maintain appropriate compliance standards and knowledge in the Data Protection Act, Money Laundering and Treating Customers Fairly.