Company: PEMBROOK RESOURCING LTD
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £25,000 -£35,000
· We are looking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle Technician / MOT tester from either a dealership background or large independent. This position is for a busy and reputable dealership working with a strong reputation, so we need someone with an attention to detail.
This role will include all levels of technical work, from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic. You must be able to complete work to dealer standards, adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes, become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail. The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient and always first-time fix.
· MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician ( NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, Time Served, valid Class 4 MOT Testing Licence, MOT Preparation, VOSA, Servicing)
· NVQ Level 3 or equivalent / Time served Experience
· A valid class 4 MOT testing Licence
· Experience working within the workshop is essential
· Must hold a Full UK clean driving licence