Signature Retail Services is seeking a Reset Merchandiser Team Lead to join our retail team and help complete merchandising resets, install new displays, shelving, and fixture installations in retail home centers like Lowe's, The Home Depot, and Ace Hardware. Individuals who are mechanically inclined, team-oriented, and have strong attention to detail are great fit for this opportunity. Apply Now!
Up to $22 per hour depending on experience
The Reset Merchandiser Team Lead works with reset merchandisers and fixture installers to safely complete reset and new store set up projects. We have local and travel team opportunities.
The ideal fit is a mechanically inclined individual who is service-oriented, and can communicate effectively, work with, advise and guide a team of reset merchandisers and fixture installers to safely complete reset projects.
Highly competitive hourly pay rates based on experience:
- $19 - $22 per hour starting pay.
- Direct deposit bi-weekly pay.
- W-2 employment.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Up to 40 hours per week for 6 weeks per store assignment.
- 8-hour daytime and overnight shifts available.
Application and Hiring steps:
- Quick apply and upload your work history or resume' only takes 2 to 3 minutes.
- Self-schedule phone call with a live Recruiter to discuss the position.
- Electronic on boarding/new hire paperwork app.
- Communicate effectively with team to safely complete reset and new store set up projects.
- Complete all necessary reports and photo submissions using web based report system.
- Work with, advise, guide, and lead team to complete reset projects and some heavier remodel moves throughout the entire store in accordance with safety standards.
- Follow store set instructions and planogram schematics to build and install new display sets.
- Rearrange metal shelving and assemble new fixtures or gondolas.
- Remove and restock merchandise and put up new signage and pricing stickers.
- Maintain and cleanup work areas during all work shifts.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
- Current and valid driver's license and proof of personal auto insurance coverage.
- Access to a personal car not shared with another person.
- Smartphone (apple or android) with internet access, voice, email, and text.
- Physically able to walk, stand, bend, kneel, stoop, climb ladders, push, pull, and lift materials weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Willing to travel to stores throughout your state, region, and nationwide.
- Note: Some locations may require more travel based on your home location and willingness to travel.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 1+ years of Reset Merchandising Team Lead experience.
- Prior retail and or merchandising experience is preferred in ACE Hardware, Lowe's, The Home Depot, Walmart, Target, Grocery stores, Drug stores, or other big box retailers.
- Setting products to planogram, signage installation, building displays, price labels.
- Reading planograms, floor plans, or blueprints for retail shelving and fixture placement.
- Moving, adjusting, and installing pallet racking, beams, or gondola shelving units.
- Working knowledge of basic tools like wrenches, drills, saws, and others.
- Forklift or reach truck certification is a plus.
We also encourage People with the following experience or skills to apply!
Light carpentry, general construction, assembly, warehouse racking, lumber, roofing, drywall, home improvement, hardware, skilled trades, fixture installation, new store builds, retrofits, retail roll outs, retail installs, store conversations, steel frame, metal commercial, remodels, material handling, and other transferable skills.
Sign up with Signature Retail Services APPLY Now!
Signature Retail Services is the industry's premier retail sales, merchandising, and store set up services company operating throughout the US.
Veterans encouraged to apply
Equal Opportunity EmployerJob Posted by ApplicantPro