We are recruiting for Teaching Assitants in the Truro area.
We are working on several full-time positions within local primary schools, most that are due to start after October half term and run until at least Christmas.
If you have any experience working as the following, we'd love to hear from you:
- Primary School teaching assistant (EYFS, KS1 or KS2)
- Child Support Worker
- Nursery Nurse
- 1:1 Special Educational Needs support TA
We have a large base of client schools across the area and have regular requests for teaching assistants to work on a general and 1:1 basis with children aged from EYFS to Year 6. We offer the following to all Teaching Personnel employees:
- Weekly pay - £10.00 per hour for TA work
- A dedicated consultant to support you throughout your registration and throughout your time working with us
- Access to permanent school contracts
- Personal online diary to manage your own availability and working hours
- Bookings within your most local schools, suited to the work you are looking for
- Flexible contracts and hours if that better suits your situation than permanent work
Poppy has worked for many years with the Truro area and is busier than ever with Teaching Assistant requests. We'd love to hear from you if you are seeking work in the area and have relevant previous experience supporting or working with children. Please call 01872 250123 or email #removed#