COMPANY: FIRM TRAINING
JOB TYPE: PermanentPart Time
SALARY: From £10,000 to £17,000 per annum National Minimum Wage
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays based on full time hours)
- Childcare vouchers
- Uniform provided
- Discretionary performance related bonus
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Friendly, reliable and willing to learn new skills
- Organised with excellent co-ordination skills
- Able to work flexibly with others in a busy team environment
- Able to work on their own initiative
- The ability and personality to build a rapport with our clients patients
The role will involve:
- Assisting Dentists/Hygienists/Therapists in Surgery
- Patient care, chairside support
- Supporting dental care delivery and working as part of a team to execute a first class service
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Firm Training are seeking a Trainee Dental Nurse to work within a Practice in the Luton area.
No experience is required and full training will be provided on the Job to enable you to become a qualified Dental Nurse and registered with the GDC (General Dental Council). Full qualification is obtained by completion of the training placement, training programme and exams. Once you become qualified you will have the option of becoming a permanent member of staff within the dental practice.
Your success in achieving the qualification will be determined by your hard work, willing to learn and your dedication to start a new career.
You will be required to pay for your training with flexible interest-free payment options available. Total course costs inclusive of tuition, registration and examination fees is £1849 bookable by a low deposit amount.
To apply, please click on the Apply button.
Role: Trainee Dental Nurse required for employment and training opportunity
Job Type: PermanentPart Time
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire, Bedfordshire, Bedfordshire
Apply for this job now.