Partner Financial are working with a large, international organisation who are currently recruiting for an experienced Head of Order to Cash to join their high-profile Transformation programme.
There are two main aspects of this role. Firstly, managing the Order to Cash function within the Shared Service Centre and delivering against cash collection targets. Secondly, acting as transformation lead for the O2C workstream of a broader transformation programme, ensuring execution of project deliverables. This requires a person with a strong technical background in order-to-cash products and services in a Shared Services environment. It is essential that the candidate has demonstrable experience of project managing a large Order to Cash programme at every stage of implementation. The candidate will operate in a ‘hands on’ capacity and delve into every detail of the project cycle.
- Management, Development & incentivisation of the Shared Service Centre Order to Cash team
- Deliver against cash collections targets.
- Deliver customer billing accurately and on time
- Ensure cash allocated accurately and daily.
- Ensure any agreed O2C KPIs and targets are met.
- Management Information: Deliver concise and meaningful management information in respect of O2C performance to the business
- Engage with Finance, Commercial and Operational stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Ensure process documentation, including standard operating procedures and training materials, are accurately maintained.
- Ensure that there is an adequate training and training programme and materials provided to the relevant staff.
- Ensure that the master data maintenance and governance process for the program is rigorous and adhered to.
- Ensure successful business outcomes are documented, measured and achieved.
- Demonstrable leadership experience of the whole Order to Cash function within a large complex business.
- Demonstrable experience of being a Project Manager for a large Order to Cash programme at every stage of implementation.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining relationships with senior Executives.
- Record of designing and implementing process improvement within a large matrix-based organisation.
- Experience of operating within a Shared Services environment.
- Several years of relevant experience in systems integration.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.