The Business Analyst II is a key contributor within the Customer Service Tools support organization and is responsible for supporting internal user issues, testing releases, and partnering with Technology to ensure system performance and stability. This includes coordinating with IT to maintain the systems and managing systems-related issues and risks, as well as supporting users on each system.
- Manages user feedback, bugs, and small system enhancements
- Partners with IT to evaluate bugs and tracks through resolution
- Communicates to user base upcoming changes in system functionality
- Serves as a help desk for champion users with questions and/or issues with systems and technology
- Coordinates testing on new system implementations and enhancements for every release
- Writes and documents test cases for each release
- Ensures that users have access to the appropriate systems
- Identifies risks and issues in new releases and maintains direct communication with technology
- Define technology requirements for future system implementations and enhancements based on collected feedback and testing
- Design, implement, and maintain support process documentation
- Provide analysis of data and/or application anomalies and work with cross functional teams for timely resolution
- Coordinate with Product and business Owners to create Release Communications.
- Coordinate with business stakeholder & product owners to set priority for Issues
- Provide continuous improvement manager opportunities for training / communications based on tickets.
- Communication with Business & Product Owner team about Support Issues
- Provide communication regarding Known Issues to Business Owners
- Provide business validation support during releases.
- 3+ years of experience in related field (i.e. Call Center, Care, Operations, Technology, etc.)
- 2+ years experience in a support role
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, communication, and organizational skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- 3+ years of experience preferred in Customer Service technology
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Marketing, IT, Business, etc.)
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired
- Experience with Pega Systems, Ticketing Systems, and Agile desired
- provided by Dice